Gymbuck - Returns Policy FAQ's
1. What if I order the wrong item?
That's ok, it happens to all of us. As long as it's returned to us in resalable, unused condition we will refund you.
2. Can I cancel my order?
Of course, send us an email or contact us through our contact us section online and let us know your order number and we will process the cancellation and refund you. Please note: If you cancel your order after the item has been shipped you will need to return the item at your own cost, once returned in resalable condition we will refund you in full.
3. What if my item arrives damaged or faulty?
Tell us right away, we pride ourselves on the quality and durability of our Gym Wear and always test each line before releasing it for sale; however sometimes accidents happen. You will need to contact us with images of the damage and description, will review this within 48 hours of receipt and offer a full refund or exchange where it is deemed to be manufacturer fault.
4. What if my order arrives late?
We ship all our parcels on a signed for service via Royal Mail, In most circumstances items will arrive in good time. However, in the event that there is a delay in Royal Mail's service we will notify you asap. We cannot take responsibility for postcode delays attributed to Royal Mail lead times.
Gymbuck - Returns Policy
We understand that buying the wrong item or size can we be a pain to fix, if you are unsure about your purchase or want to discuss an exchange, get in touch, We are here to help!
You will be eligible to return all items ordered within 14 days of purchase for either the item purchase value refunded, replacement item or item of equivalent value; under the following conditions:
(Under all circumstances, you must provide a proof of purchase, all refunds will be made to the original purchase card, any discounted items will be refunded at purchase price and not listed retail price.)
- If your item has been delivered faulty or damaged. We request that you notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your item, complete with images of the fault/damage. We do not cover the cost of returns.
- All items to be returned must be in original packaging and unused.
- Any items that return to Gymbuck used or out of original packaging will not be refunded.
- If you order the wrong size, providing the item returns in the original packaging, unused, we will offer you an alternative size from stock. Return costs of incorrect size items will not be covered by Gymbuck
- Should you change your mind, you have 14 days to return the item. It must be in resalable condition, In its originally packaging. Gymbuck will not cover the cost of postage return.
You’re right to cancel:
Should you have second thoughts on your purchase, please contact us asap! The following terms apply:
- All orders placed for a 3-4 working day delivery option must be cancelled by 1pm the following day. A refund will be issued within 5 working days.
- If the order is not cancelled in time, you will be eligible to return your item within 14 working days as under the terms of the above but the cost or postage return will not be covered by Gymbuck
We understand returns can be a nightmare but we want to make it as easy as possible to get what you need from Gymbuck.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!