Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is dedicated to providing the best Gymwear & Service to all our customers and Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Gymbuck
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Not be involved in any criminal activity
- Own social media accounts
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services weekly, where possible.
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when required
- Occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company.
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company.
The ambassador may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The ambassador will be paid a percentage ofof every sale generated through their promo code, depending on their current commission tier.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
Gymbuck has a zero tolerance policy on ,discrimination (including but not limited to) Sexism, Racism, Derogatory Comments towards staff, customer or followers, Criminal Activity, including harassment or negligence; which is not limited to Gymbuck personnel.
Anyone proved to be conducting such activities may be removed from our ambassador programme. Gymbuck Reserve the right to pursue further action if affected, including defamation of brand.
We reserve the right to terminate your ambassadorship with Gymbuck, upon your code being inactive or unused over a period of 90 days.
The ambassador may terminate paid collaboration with the company, with written notice of 30 days.
While an ambassador of the Company, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products unless otherwise agreed. If you have been accepted via your application, and had notified us of your collaboration with competitors, this will be considered as "agreed"
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.